We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
• Activity Information:We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as the products you viewed, the comments you authored and the pictures you uploaded.
• Transactional Information:When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
• Device and Usage Information:We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Location Information:In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the Your Choices section below for details).
• Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies:We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from orders sent to you from friends who made such orders on our website or refer-a-friend type submissions made on our website. Additionally, if you create or log into your Heyabby account through a third-party platform (such as Google or Facebook), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, birthday, and profile picture, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to manage and fulfill purchases, orders, payments, returns and refunds.
We also use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our products and services;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, coupons and recall notices;
• Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
• Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, reviews and questions and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Heyabby and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
• Provide and administer our coupon and discount programs;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions (e.g., “Spin to Win”) and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Heyabby and others;
• Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
• Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
• Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected or to which you consent.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
• We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
• If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of our Services, we share this information publicly on our Services.
• If you choose to use integrations we offer on our Services, such as sharing your location through our Google Maps integration, we may share certain information with the integration partners.
• We may also share with and collect and process information for third parties, such as Klarna and/or payment plan or payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
• We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Heyabby, our users, the public, or others.
• We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
• We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
• Personal information is shared between and among Heyabby and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
• We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also use and share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.